Saturday, July 3, 2010

7/3/10

Guinness is an expert at heeling now! He sits every time I stop walking and is even perfectly straight in his sits. Very impressive for such a young puppy. I'm going to try to put up a video on YouTube soon.

I hope to have his CD title on him before he goes to his new forever home, which should to around Christmas time. If I also have time, I'd like to accomplish his RN title before then as well.

Guinness is sleeping in a crate every night, and doesn't cry. He's gotten very good about letting me know when he needs to go potty- a huge asset to his future family. He has traveled about 4,000 miles with us to dog shows and doesn't make a fuss at all in the car! When he is finished with his training, he should be very versatile in any situation.

No comments:

Post a Comment